Monday 4 July 2011

Leave Nothing in the Tank!

Thank you for my time at FREAK Fitness. Being trained and educated by you to train better and smarter, and dieting properly to achieve the desired results has brought me to where I am today at almost 42 yrs young! I feel better and more capable now than I did in my early twenties! It’s definitely because of my time as a FREAK!

Being coached by you, and training with the rest of the FREAK family, has given me motivation and a greater sense of pride in my health and fitness ability today. Again, I thank you! I still maintain my dieting and continue training as though I hear you yelling and cheering me on to “Leave nothing in the tank! Go beyond 100%!! Be a FREAK!!!” Those words still motivate me!

I included a few pictures (as proof) because I am proud of what I now have achieved at this point in my life! If I can do it, anyone can – if they chose to be, and train like a FREAK!

I can take credit for my sweat and for completing the gruelling workouts at the gym. But merit must be given to you and the Team at FREAK Fitness for the guidance and proper training technique.

Thank You Darren!!
Arlo Wiebe

Check rest of images in FREAKS page.

No comments:

Post a Comment