Tuesday 26 April 2011

FREAKS featured in Oxygen Magazine

Check out the May 2011 issue of Oxygen to see a photo and some background info on Michelle Moncado.

IFBB Fitness Pro and FREAK, Kary Odiatu, will be featured in an upcoming issue of Oxygen where she will be modelling for a calf routine. Here’s what Kary had to say about her workouts with FREAK Fitness Coach, Darren Mehling:

“I always used to skip calf training until I hired Darren for my return to the competitive stage! He made me hit my calves hard twice every week with high reps – something I had never done before – and the results have been amazing! Thank you, Darren, for building me an amazing set of calves that got me back in Oxygen Mag!”
˜Kary Odiatu, IFBB Fitness Pro

Here’s what Rachel Crocker, Fitness Editor of Oxygen Magazine had to say after Kary’s shoot:

“Thanks so much, Kary! The routine is looking amazing – your calves certainly do pop off the page!”

No comments:

Post a Comment