Monday 13 June 2011

Darren! You have to be commended!!!

So, yesterday I went for my planned post competition dinner with an old friend. Based on my past post–comp experience (when I wasn’t training with you), I was waiting for the inevitable bloat, oedema, ankle reaction but that NEVER came! First question my friend asked me was, “So how are your ankles?” And I showed her my feet and said “PERFECT!” She was shocked and amazed at how my arms still looked cut and my belly was still flat and I looked NOTHING like I did in the past a week after the competition: big arms, big everything, simply.... Swollen. Today, I look and feel great!

Darren! You have to be commended!!! Your pre–comp diet is as healthy as a pre–comp diet can be. I felt so good leading up to AND the day of the competition (even with limited water)! Your diet produces excellent results on stage but most importantly it takes into account the health and benefit to your athletes after! I’ve experienced both sides! You are so much more organic in not playing with electrolytes via potassium loading and salt loading and by giving the body the water it needs pre–comp... Man, I am just so FREAKin’ thrilled that I found you as a trainer! I can’t wait for any future training endeavours I have with you... I’ve learned so much about myself. Thanks again for the incredible journey! Thank you for thinking and caring so much about your athletes and not JUST about the win for FREAK... I AM a FREAK and I’m so FREAKin’ proud!

Much love and RESPECT,
Jennifer Zorn-Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment